All children receiving special education services must have an Individualized Education Program (IEP). The IEP is a important document, development by the IEP team that describes the child’s needs and how the school will provide the special educational services that will meet those in needs.
The IEP is considered an educational plan that:
- Describes the child’s skills and areas of need
- Lists the services to be provided to the student
- Outlines the plan of specially-designed instruction to address those skills and maximize skills
- Identifies the appropriate educational placement
- Identifies educational goals to focus on during the year
Saint Clare School for Special Education
270 Upper Bukit Timah Road #01-11/12, Singapore 588211
Buses available at the nearest Bus Stop: 67, 75, 170, 171, 184, 852, 961.
Pass the inactivated ERP gantry and turn left if you are travelling from Upper Bukit Timah Road towards Dunearn Road.
Make a U-turn before the inactivated ERP gantry if you are travelling from Dunearn Road towards Upper Bukit Timah Road.